Another addition to our best-loved Jaya collection! New favorite Jaya Lounge Pants, made from ultra-soft knit fabric with figure flattering drape and all-over pintuck detailing.
- 65% Poly / 35 % Rayon
- Waistband - Flat Front, Elastic Back
- Curved Flare at Hem
- Made in Nepal with Love
|Fits Waist||26 - 32||28 - 40||30 -42|
|Fits Hips||36 - 42||42 - 48||48 - 54|
|Outseam not including waistband||35||36||37|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Jaya Lounge Pants are my new go-to for traveling. The stretchy, flowy fabric is super-comfortable on airplanes and long road-trips. The stitching patterns are unique, and have resulted in lots of compliments. I've purchased a pair in every color that's currently available.
I love the fullness of his pants. They are comfy to sit in all day. If I could have a small pocket I would. The waistband is relaxed and allows for full movement.
These are adorable
Though I am going to use them as party-wear, mostly. The "denim" tends toward lavender-ish, but is a lovely neutral that goes great with white, pale pink, or rose. Very comfortable. They're durable enough for outdoors in fall, which is good because indoor guests aren't happening these days, Still social distancing, but in comfort and style..