The most versatile pants ever! Made of oh-so-soft rayon, it's light and forgiving without being loose and baggy. Since it's made with stretchy material, it's perfect for all body types. Dress them up or down, and you'll be striding in comfort and ease.
- 100% Rayon
- Made in Thailand
*Model is 5' 10"
|Women (inches)||One Size|
|Fits Waist:||26 - 34|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
These palazzo pants are soft and flow so nicely.
Comfortable. Free flowing. Perfect fit and length. Beautiful for any occasion.
They are both great. So comfortable, and very classy.
I absolutely love this company and everything they have to offer!! Great quality clothing!, fabulous Gift!!s! Amazing things to buy for myself as well! Fast shipping!! Love my pants so much!!
I love my new palazzo pants! They are slinky and comfortable. I was a little concerned about the one-size-fits-all description, but the material is stretchy enough even for this plus-size gal. The only drawback is they are a tad short on my 5'8" frame, but I just call them "almost capri"! I would like an inseam about 2" longer. Still love them though!