The ultimate guide to crystals gets even better in this new edition of The Encyclopedia of Crystals! International bestselling author Judy Hall presents a comprehensive guide to more than 400 powerful healing crystals, plus information about 150 newly discovered stones in this new edition of The Encyclopedia of Crystals. Beautifully illustrated and effortless to navigate, The Encyclopedia of Crystals, 2nd Edition is organized by crystal color for easy reference, relates the colors of the crystals to chakras, and lets you know how to cleanse and activate them. This book is also full of helpful authoritative advice on healing with crystals. This encyclopedia is an essential addition to the libraries of everyone working with crystals.
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Author: Judy Hall
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Overall experience was fantastic! Got my things very quickly and LOVE them !