All our handmade malas are strung on 100% silk cord, knotted between each bead. The beads measure 8 mm in size Crafted by longtime yoga practitioners working in a meditative environment. We hope you will appreciate the beauty and power of these sacred beads.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I'm looking for anything that can help reduce my pain. The Mala is a nice piece of jewelry.
I got this particular mala, of black onyx, upon the recent shooting death of my cousin, a highly talented surgeon. Also, at this time one of my best friends is dying. So, I felt overwhelmed by sorrow and grief. This is what black onyx is good at handling, as well as unhappy or bothersome relationships. This mala from Sivana seems of excellent quality and I did not take it off for several days, letting it do all its work and wonder, as possible. It feelsl excellent to wear and is very good to have it in-hand. Indeed it has helped me through a rather difficult time. Very recommended for what it is know to do.