- 100% Rayon
- Flowy Kimono Style
- Open Front
- Made in India with Love
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||32
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||21
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- S fits
still have not recieved size M
Beautiful! Very well made. True to color. Good material. It runs big - I wear a 12-14 in ladies, but the S fits me perfectly. I really love it and it goes well with leggings. Lightweight for summer, but also works with a turtleneck for winter. Very versatile. Another excellent transaction from Sivana!
Fit was a little big but love it. Material is very nice. Goes with a lot.
This is a very nice kimono. Well made, beautiful fabric. I usually wear an XL or 1X, so I thought I was safe with the XL. However, it runs very big! I should have gotten a M or L. I'm keeping it and will still wear it, but I think it would look better in a smaller size.