Azurite Malachite carries the qualities of both azurite and malachite, a very calming stone, soothing to your emotions. Very good stone to use for healing both physical and emotional trauma.
Azurite - helps to activate your third eye chakra, stimulating to the development of psychic gifts such as clairvoyance and intuition. The energy of azurite has a strong effect on the intellectual functions of the brain.
Malachite - believed to protect against evil and negative vibrations. A stone of transformation, assists one change and evolve spiritually. Balance pure love, romance, and one's own well-being. Malachite is a stone of good fortune and prosperity/abundance, too. A very protective stone, especially helpful for general protection, protection during pregnancy and childbirth, and protection for children. Excellent stone to keep with one during airplane and other travel.
- Pure Free Form Azurite Malachite from Arizona
- Set in Sterling Silver
- Stone Measures 1 inch Long by 0.75 inch Wide
- Adjustable from Size 8 - 10
- Unique Product of Nature - One-of-a-Kind
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.