- Made from Solid Brass
- Handmade in India
- 5.5 inches high x 3 inches wide
- Weight: approximately 1.3 pound approx.
Size and weight may vary slightly due to handmade nature of lock.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- functioning lock
So cool I don’t know if I want to use it outside .
This lock it is so unbelievable. It’s heavy and detailed and gorgeous I just love it
Sturdy and powerful. This is a stand alone piece that I loved more in person
I love this lock!!! It was a gift for my “teacher”! Symbolic of him having the keys to the Buddha mind! He lived it as well. It’s a functioning lock and it quite heavy!!
It is such a beautiful lock. I use it at the entrance to our backyard. It is a spectacular lock. The key is antique looking and you need to move the little trap on the forehead to unlock her. So well made and so beautiful. P