Tibetan Hum Racerback Tank features pure 100% cotton rib knit with center back screen print of the ancient Tibetan symbol "Hum".
Hum (or "Hung") is the last syllable in the revered mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum" which is often translated as "Hail to the Jewel in the Lotus". The meaning of this mantra, and of the separate symbols which comprise it, are deep and not easily comprehended, however through recitation of the mantra purity of body, speech and mind can be attained.
- 100% Cotton Ribbed Knit
- Made in USA
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||24||25||26||27||28|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Perfect tank top! Fits great!!
This is such a nice weight and softness for the heat of summer. It fits according to size.
I love this tank...pretty color and love the symbol on the back!
Love this tank. I ordered a large, because in general I am a med large. It fits perfectly. Not to tight, and it is comfortable.
Fits perfect, nice color, very comfortable.