Tie-dye with a fun twist! Simple, classic A-line tunic crosses the style line with criss-cross v-back detail.
- 95% Rayon / 5% Spandex
- Criss-Cross Back
- Hand Wash Cold, Line Dry
- Made in Thailand
|Fits Chest||34 - 36||38 - 40|
|Fits Waist||26 - 28||30 - 32|
|Fits Hips||36 - 40||40 - 42|
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||30||31|
|Sleeve Length - Shoulder to Sleeve Hem||9||10|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- post office
Higher quality than I expected! Really pretty. Who dat!
This is my second purchase of this tunic, I’ve got another in a different color. If there were 10 colors, I’d buy one of each. It fits great and well made.
Very comfortable and high quality fabric with a vibrant pattern and playful straps in the back! Can dress up or down, definitely recommend, and I see it’s now in blue! May have to get 2!!!
I really like the look of the garment but the fit is not for me. I have handled it very carefully (clean hands and body) and have folded it and put it back in the bag it came in. I have been strictly adhering to the stay at home orders in my area but will venture out to the post office next week and return it. Many thanks.