Kick it up a notch in this mini version of a best-selling tie-dye skirt, now in a shorter knee length. Perfect pull-on after yoga class.
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex
- One Size
- Made in Thailand
|Fits Waist||26 - 32|
|Fits Hips||36 - 40|
|Garment Measurements||One Size|
|Width of Skirt at Hem||56|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I love this skirt! So comfortable and fits just right. I love the pattern on it.
Fabric is nice, it’s pretty, good length. I’m a size10/12 and this is SO NOT one size fits all. I cannot wear this.
I bought this skirt in the black & white style and loved it so much that I had to buy it in rainbow too. The fabric is so soft and comfortable, it washes up so nice and it's just about the most comfortable thing I own. Perfect for long lazy summer days around the house or for running errands or even as a bathing suit cover up.
I love the tie dye skirt. I was worried being a one size fits all that it would be too small for me. I am a size 8. I do think this skirt would be too big for a size 4 gal.
Loved! Easy great length. Fun!