Playful, free Harper Jumpsuit is a slip-on-and-go piece made for easy living. Simple, pull-on style with adjustable shoulder ties let's you custom fit the length and super roomy design allows for total freedom of movement.
- 100% Rayon
- Free Size
- Made in Thailand with Love
*Model is 5' 5" tall
|Fits Waist||26 - 36|
|Fits Hips||36 - 44|
|Garment Measurements||Free Size|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
So unique & comfortable. I wear it all the time!
I drooled over this is jumpsuit in the catalog for 2 weeks before I bought it - And I am absolutely thrilled with it! It is so comfortable and I think it is quite flattering! I was not sure about the one size -I am 5'4 and 130# - but it fits nicely! The fabric is soft and the quality of workmanship is excellent! I am considering getting one for my daughter! I highly recommend.
I've been ogling this and finally decided to buy it even though it wasn't on sale. IT HAS POCKETS!! Sideseam pockets, big enough to hold my phone, and it doesn't fall out when I sit down. It's cool & comfortable, the colors are just as pretty as the pictures shows (mine has more black in the pattern, but I like it even more than the picture), the rayon drape & flow is nicer in person than I'd imagined, and even though I'm just 5'2" it's not threatening to trip me while I'm wearing it barefoot at home.