Tibetan Sandalwood Incense is high quality Tibetan incense, handmade from 25 herbal ingredients following Tibetan scriptural texts and the instructions of Dr. Pasang Yonten. Most of the rare herbs used are grown naturally in the himalayas. They are carefully collected to protect the environment and shade dried to preserve their scent and quality. The incense sticks are entirely natural and free from any synthetic substance.
Tibetan Sandalwood Incense is not a sweet smell, but has a more subtle and woody fragrance. For a more Sweet Sandalwood fragrance, check out our Nag Champa Sandalwood Incense.
These incense sticks are especially rich in white sandalwood which is originally found in South India. It removes mental fatigue, depressive thoughts and purifies the mind. Sandalwood, in combination with the himalayan herbs, helps to purify environment, air and the mind from negative energy.
- 24 sticks, 45 grams
- Incense measures 8 inches
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.