Tibetan Meditation Singing Bowl is traditionally handcrafted, engraved with the Om symbol, the Buddha Eyes motif, and Tibetan mantras.
Singing bowls are used in yoga, music therapy, sound healing, and religious ceremonies. In the Buddhist tradition, they are played to signal the beginning and the end of silent meditation cycles. Like a bell, the tone is produced by striking the side of the bowl with a wooden mallet. By running the mallet around the bowl - only with slight pressure - a pure tone will eventually rise. When this happens, the bowl is said to sing - hence its name.
- Made from Seven Metals
- 3 sizes - Measures: 4 inch, 5 inch or 6 inch Diameter
- Comes with Wooden Mallet with Felt
- Made in Nepal with Love
Add on one of our Silk Singing Bowl Cushions!
Item weight and size may vary slightly due to unique nature of singing bowl production.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.