*These bracelets are NOT waterproof. Keep them away from water and sweat.
The yak is a long-haired animal found throughout the Himalayan region of south Central Asia, the Tibetan Plateau and as far north as Mongolia and Russia. All the yak bones used in our jewelry are the leftover from the domestic population that died from natural causes.This is a Fair Trade item.The Healing Bracelets are carefully hand made by superior crafts people, exiled Tibetans refugees living in India, Nepal, Bhutan, Mongolia and elsewhere. Your purchase directly assists in the day to day lives of these refugees and aids in preserving and expanding the unique, rich Tibetan heritage and culture.
Turquoise is a valued power stone. It will strengthen and align all of the Chakras; and it can be used to cleanse your energy centers. As a meditation tool, the gem can assist in clearing your mind, opening you to the Universal All. Use Turquoise to attune to the spiritual plane or provide protection during vision quests or astral travel.
Coral Stone is said to quiet the emotions and to bring peace to within the self, it facilitates intuition, imagination and visualization. It helps one to both understand and use the qualities of the mystic.
Copper can stimulate the flow of energy and hence move psychic energies thereby helping the wearer overcome lethargic tendencies, resulting in a more vitalized person with amplified thoughts. It also helps powers of communication, channeling, cleansing, purification, increasing self-esteem and freeing the wearer of mental burdens.
- Bracelet measures 7 inches in length and expands to 10 inches
- Sold individually or as a set of 3 (one of each color)
- Color may vary slightly
- Instructions - How to adjust bracelet size
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I chose the white bracelet since I figured it would go with anything I wear. It fits well on me, but if you have a small wrist it might be too big. It's made of Yak bone and semi precious pieces of stones, you should not bathe with it on. My kind of bracelet.
These healing bracelets are beautiful and I wear mine every day and I can feel the difference
I would like your organization to offer us an option to donate our accumulated “points” value to a good cause for the Tibetan people. You are the most suited to research the needs and make sure the aid/funds reach the right people. As a group, your customers might be able to put together a substantial amount annually.
I really loved this bracelet but I bought it for a friend who is struggling with an illness. I'm sure she will love it also!!