In this anthology of talks, Paramahansa Yogananda (author of Autobiography of a Yogi) speaks to the deepest needs of the human heart and soul. He shows how we can meet the daily challenges to our physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual well-being by awakening our divine nature, the neglected reality at the core of our being. The practical, how-to-live talks in this volume show how each of us can discover the limitless inner resources already present within our souls, and bring greater harmony to ourselves, our families, our communities, our world.
How to Cultivate Divine Love
Do Souls Reincarnate?
How to Free Yourself from Bad Habits
The Yoga Art of Overcoming Mortal Consciousness and Death
Practicing Religion Scientifically
by Paramahansa Yogananda
Paperback 507 pages
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.