- 100% Cotton
- Split Neckline with One Button Closure
- Side Vents
- Made in India with Love
- Hand Wash, Separately in Cold Water, Line Dry, No Bleach
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||36||37||38||39|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||30||32||34||36|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Love my new tunic. Very light for the warm summer months and it fits perfect. It’s on the long side which I prefer. Looks great with leggings, jeans etc
A very nice tunic!
This is a pretty design but the fabric is thin and sheer. A camisole is needed to be worn under it. I am 5 feet 10 inches tall. The length of the tunic is excellent, but the sleeves are not long enough in my opinion. I would like long sleeves so that I can turn them up to the length I like. Actually my wish list would be: 1. A substantial material like a quality sweatshirt has. 2. A nice vee neck. 3. Long sleeves 4. A long body like this tunic. Try this, Sivana. I bet you'd get many orders. I took pictures of this tunic if you'd like.