Simplify your summer wardrobe with our Sleeveless Tie-Dye Tunic. Easy-to-wear silhouette and cool tie-dye tones create a fun style for any occasion!
- 95% Rayon / 5% Spandex
- Asymmetric Hem
- Hand Wash Cold, Line Dry
- Made in Thailand
|Fits Bust||34 - 38||38 - 42|
|Fits Waist||28 - 32||32 - 36|
|Fits Hips||38 - 42||42 - 46|
|Length - Center Back to Hem||26||29|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I LOVE this tunic so much I bought both colors!!! Soft material and versatile! Leave it hanging as is or tie on one side!
So cheerful and very fun to wear! Love it!
I love this top. One of a kind, fits and flows beautifully. I’m buying the teal too when it is back in stock. The fabric and construction of this make it the tunic I want to wear again and again.
I was hesitant with a one size fits all, but it fits perfectly. Fabric is nice quality, and the colors are as I had hoped—goes great with leggings. I will be buying more!
Really like this. Colors are muted but not muddy. It's long so it's forgiving for those of us with a little junk in the trunk. Took off a star for price. Love Sivana - but it's not exactly budget-friendly. :-)