The Celestial Labradorite Ring is a bold, artisan-crafted ring that features a faceted oval labradorite. The stone is hand-set onto a rose gold plated band; a metal that is charged with the warmth of the Sun's energy.
Rose Gold is also worn for self-healing, to replenish diminished energies and to help balance the chakras. Rose Gold’s healing properties can benefit the nervous system and has a strong association with the Heart Chakra, allowing the love and grace of Divine Femininity into the wearer's life.
Labradorite is a highly mystical and protective stone that opens the imagination and raises consciousness. It aids in connecting you to universal energies while simultaneously deflecting unwanted negative ones. In this sense, it is believed to help "unhook" the negative energetic patterns of others that have become stuck in one's aura. Labradorite also promotes self-discovery and encourages a fresh start in all aspects of life.
- Faceted Labradorite Stone
- Set in Plated Rose Gold
- Stone Measures 0.5 inches Wide by 0.6 inches Long
- Comes in Sizes 5 - 8
- Made in India
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.