These beautiful traditional Indian bindis will make you feel like a Bollywood goddess! Bindis are body dots beautifully decorated with golden beads that are placed on the forehead at the point between the eyebrows. According to tradition, the mark between the eyes represents the spiritual seat of consciousness: the third eye, or ajna.
Color and designs of bindis you receive will vary. The number of bindis on one card will depends on the size of the bindi design.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.