A traditionl rudrakha mala - now in smaller scale! Used by saints and sages in India for thousands of years, traditional rudraksha bead malas are made from rudraksha seeds with 108 beads per mala. Rudrakshas are often worn around the neck or wrist, and also used as a counting aid for meditation practices.
- Made in India with love
- 6mm beads
- Auspicious 108 beads plus Guru bead
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I absolutely love the Petite Rudraksha Seed Mala. It is a magnificent piece. It brings me joy, love and peace. Thank you so very much!
Lovely. Very happy with it
Love using them for meditating.
I have them (rudraksha) on all the time since they arrived in the mail, as was recommended by the spiritual teacher and mystic Sadhguru. I feel they were an incredibly good deal, and I trust Sivana's sourcing. The seeds are the exact size I was looking for and can easily be tucked into my shirt or out on display. They have a good feeling energetically and the beads are spaced apart appropriately; I don't get any pinching feeling like I have at times with other malas. I'd definitely recommend this product.
I've purchased two of the "Flowy tees," a beautiful Jtoti sequined skirt, and a couple other items. I love everything I have received and am very pleased with Savana's Customer Service. Everyone is so helpful and kind. Thank you for offering these wonderful items to enrich our lives.