Palo Santo, also known as "holy wood", grows along the coastline of South America and is related to the scents of frankincense, myrrh, and copal. Our Palo Santo crushed wood resin is good for enhancing creativity and good fortune. This resin has sweet notes of pine, mint, and lemon aromas when burned.
Pure Incense Resin is actually the original incense. It comes from a refined tree and plant sap and has been used all over the world for thousands of years.
- 100% Pure Incense Resin
- Comes in 0.5 oz. package
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Fill incense bowl or plate with at least 2" of Sivana Sand
- Light a charcoal tablet using tongs and place the charcoal tablet on sand
- Wait several minutes until the charcoal is hot, with gray color throughout
- Sprinkle a pinch or two of incense resin directly on top of the hot charcoal
- The incense will begin to smolder and release a fragrant aroma
- Sivana now offers non-toxic beautiful colored sand for your incense and smudge burners
- Charcoal and Tongs