Tibetan Om Mani Incense Holder is handmade in Nepal of Copper & Brass. The outside of the holder has the mantra 'Om Mani Padme Hum', the mantra of the Buddha of compassion. Beautiful traditional incense holder to keep your incense in.
- Handmade in Nepal
- Copper and Brass
It is very good to recite the mantra Om mani padme hum, but while you are doing it, you should be reflecting on its meaning, for the meaning of the six syllables is great and vast. - 14th Dalai Lama
Om to meditate on the practice of generosity
Ma to meditate on the practice of purity in ethics
Ni to meditate on the practice of patience
Pad to meditate on the practice of perseverance
Me to meditate on the practice of concentration
Hum to meditate on the practice of wisdom.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.