Wear our Moonstone Ring as a reminder of your connection to the magic of the moon. Moonstone has long been considered as an amulet of protection for travelers, a gift for lovers of passion, and a path to wisdom. Our ties to the moon are strong. As it waxes and wanes in cyclic perfection, it creates the tides and rhythms of our mother, Earth, and can influence our behavior, emotions and spiritual growth. Moonstone calms and encourages, teaching us the natural rhythms of life.
- Polished Moonstone
- Fits Ring Sizes 7 - 7.5
- Gold-Plated Brass
- Made in India with Love
Moonstone – a stone of "new beginnings" and like the moon, it is reflective and reminds us that, as the moon waxes and wanes, so everything is a part of a cycle of change. Moonstone helps one to increase intuition and empathy, as well as helps to soothe emotional instability and stress.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.