Bring the joy of a Buddha (enlightened being) into your home! These Laughing Buddha miniature brass statues will remind you of the purpose of life - to find and live in Joy! It is common practice in Chinese culture to reverently rub the belly of the Laughing Buddha for prosperity and success.
Meanings of the different Laughing Buddha positions:
- Laughing Joy Buddha: Sitting with his fan hat on his head represents enjoyment and good fortune.
- Laughing Prosperity Buddha: holding a gold ingot with his hands upright signifies abundant riches and prosperity.
- Laughing Protection Buddha: carrying a bag of blessings on his right shoulder and a fan in his left hand protects you and keeps you safe during long journeys.
- Laughing Generosity Buddha: sitting on a large gold nugget with a smaller nugget in his hand ready for giving to others, symbolic of generosity which brings good luck.
- Laughing Good Fortune Buddha: with a money bag and a gold ingot represents prosperity and good fortune.
The Laughing Buddha is commonly mistaken for "the Buddha," Gautama Siddartha. The Laughing Buddha is seen everywhere in Chinese restaurants and Chinese culture, but it's actually a zen monk named Budai. However, the term "buddha" simply means an enlightened being. Read more on our blog!
- Made of Brass
- Measures approximately 1.75 inches Tall by 1.25 inches Wide
- Made in India with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.