Muted colors and a whimsical print highlight our dreamy Mariah Pants. Free-flowing wide legs and comfortable, elastic back waistband will have you floating through the season in comfort and style.
- 100% Rayon
- Flat Front Waistband with Back Elastic
- Tiered Leg Pants
- Made in India with Love
*Model is 5' 9" tall and wearing a size Small
|Width of Pant Hem||44
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- leg pant
Lived the color and everything about them except the front band was a little snug on my stomach. I prefer elastic waist all around.
I love the Mariah pants! Super cute! I just wish other colors were offered cuz I’d buy more in a heartbeat.
Comfortable but not as well made as I was hoping. There were a lot of lose strings but for the most part I like them.
The color is totally different! Even though I read the other reviews, I thought maybe it’s not so drastic. I actually had to look at my order because I though I received the wrong item ♀️
Was disappointed on 2 levels. 1...different color than photo 2...these were more like a skirt than pants. So much material...wanted a pair of pants