- Measures 34 inches in length
- Approximately 5mm-10mm nugget size
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Malachite chips
I really love this necklace. It is easy to wear, well made and beautiful. I’m so glad I made this purchase.
The Malachite chips in this necklace are aboslutely stunning. The green is bright and the necklace truly is special.
Everything about Malachite speaks to me so I couldn't wait to receive my malachite gemstone necklace. I always wear it when I am traveling. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it can tend to irritate my neck. I do have very sensitive skin so the uneven edges can be a little bothersome.
I actually put them all on...okay wee bit too heavy! Lol, can you tell I'm hoping to ward off negative people, and align my chakras that must be scattered all over creation! Anyhoo, I do love them very much and plan on getting more of the stones. Thank you guys, I love your website. I love the Tibetan people so much. I have Lhasa Apsos right now, I've had 7 dog babies...so my affection towards the breed includes the people in Tibet. Thanks again!