The Lotus, native to Southern Asia, grows in shallow, murky waters, eventually blooming into a pure, clean, and beautiful flower. It is widely considered to be a sacred flower, representing rebirth, beauty, and purity.
- Pendant measures 10mm in Diameter
- Made of 14k Gold Plated Brass
- Features a Petit White Crystal in the Center
- Comes on an Yellow Gold Plated 18 inch Chain
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I love it. So dainty and beautiful. Good craftsmanship. Very prompt.
Without a doubt my new favorite necklace. It arrived on time, and loved the little reminder note in the package of what the lotus represents. Not to mention, the necklace is great quality. Thank you!