A nod to the 70s, our retro romantic Lilliana Dress features an antique floral print with a playful asymmetrical hem.
- 100% Rayon
- V Neckline Front and Back
- Crochet Trim
- Tie Back
- Made in India with Love
*Blonde Model is 5'10" tall and wearing a size S
*Brunette Model is 5' 5" tall and wearing a size S
|Length - Center Back to Longest Hem||42
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||6
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
This is a very flattering dress. Its beautiful, flowy, and fits true to size. My only problem with it was the qaulity. There were many loose, hanging strings when I received it, as well as a tiny run/tear in the middle of it (hardly noticeable but still may turn into a weak spot) its a very lovely dress and not necessarily poor quality- but for $90 I definitely expected it to be a bit nicer. However the dress looked so good on me I excused the not so fair price.
I absolutely love this dress and will be wearing it all summer! The fabric is thin and breezy, but by no means see through, perfect for hot summer days. I ordered a medium, and am 5’7, 160lbs and it fits perfect. You don’t want to go too big or the sleeves will fall off your shoulders; but the material does not stretch AT ALL through the waist, so be sure that you have some room to eat. I knocked off a star because of the lack of stretch, otherwise it’s An absolutely perfect dress!