Awaken and synchronize both heart and home with this big and beautiful OM chime. The ancient Sanskrit symbol of Om is widely believed to harmonize both the inner being and the outer physical environment. The sound of the bell is associated with the awakening of the Heart Chakra.
- Cast from Iron with 9 Hanging Brass Bells
- Measures 18 inches long by 18 inches wide
- Made in India with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I bought this as a house warming present to my partner and he absolutely loves it. Beautifully crafted, amazing colors and out of great quality.
My sister loved her gift & can’t wait to find a spot for it in her garden! She enjoys the sound of the bells.
Absolutely in love with it. It is more beautiful in person than the pic!!
Love the look, the sound, the quality I would definitely buy this for a friend!
I bought the large and the small Om Wind Chimes, they are very nice and the sounds each one makes is very calming, nice for meditation outside when there is a breeze. I hung them in my butterfly garden where I can sit and meditate or do my yoga. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone that loves wind chimes like I do!!!!!!