Kala Stone Smudge Pot stores smudges, resin and other botanical. Also works great as a burner - use for burning sage and smudge sticks and other botanicals. Can be used for burning incense sticks, cones, charcoal burning resins, just add sand to the bowl and burn incense on top.
- Made of Stone, Hand Carved
- Measures 2.5 inches High x 4 inches in Diameter
- Made in India with Love
- Includes 8 oz. of Natural Sand
- Put sand at bottom of pot before using as an Incense, Smudge or Resin burner
- Sivana now offers non-toxic beautiful colored sand for your incense and smudge burners
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.