- 100% Rayon
- Fits Waist Sizes 26 to 32 inches
- Length - 37 inches
- Made in India with love
- Hand Wash Cold Water, Wash Separately, Line Dry
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
My wife is very happy with the joyoti skirt! She is very pleased!: I will be ordering more soon! Thank you Sivana Pete L
I was just treated more than fairly by both the owner and customer service reps and received a full refund for my problem skirt without having to return it. I'll certainly give the collection another chance and be careful to watch out for sequins and screen printing.
I've bought several skirts from this site and love the way they look. And I'm done. This skirt was a huge disappointment. Like someone else said, I don't want to step into a skirt and get snagged on long threads from the hand-sewn sequins. Let's be real. I don't need the sequins. And do I really want to dry clean a skirt I'm gonna wear with my yoga clothes? And worse, these skirts are far too stiff and scratchy to be comfortable unless you're wearing leggings. I don't mind leggings but would a softer skirt be that hard to make? It's the heavy painting and sequins and starch to make it look good in the package. Hence, a light washing is a necessity. It's the only way to break down the stiffness. Based on my experience with another similar skirt that I washed just fine, in spite of the label usually meant to cover a manufacturers behind in case it falls apart, I made the awful decision to go ahead and delicate launder this before wearing it. It was the only way to be comfortable in it. The pattern is mostly gone. The sequins are falling off, and it looks like it's 10 years old. For $50.00 I got a rag. Fail, people. Really.
E XCELLENT QUALITY,GREAT FIT,AND THIS IS NOT MY FIRST PURCHASE,NOR MY LAST.
This is such a beautiful and high-quality skirt such beautiful stuff at sivana Spirit I bought this skirt and then this week I bought like four other items and the quality of the material is amazing. I really really love their stuff :-)