Our newest Jaya Tie-Dye Wrap, now in fresh, spring colors. Easy styling, open front wrap made from an ultra-soft knit with all-over pintuck detail.
- 65% Polyester / 35% Rayon
- Open Front
- Made in Nepal with Love
|Fits Bust||36 - 40||40 - 44||44 - 48|
|Fits Waist||28 - 32||32 - 36||36 - 40|
|Fits Hips||38 - 42||42 - 46||46 - 50|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
This jacket is perfect for work or on the run. No brainer. Thanks for another nice piece of clothing
I bought this piece as a way to incorporate tie-dye in a work-appropriate way-- and it's great! The arm length is insanely too long though (and I'm 5'7" with pretty long arms), so I'll have to get it tailored... which is why I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5.
I love this jacket. I'm a 12, and the s/m is a perfect fit. I ordered it in Meadow. The light blue color in the photo is not what came. The jacket is more of a jade green, which I like even better, so of course I'm keeping it. The label on the wrapper says "Meadow" so it doesn't appear to be a mistake. You might want to take a look and maybe replace the photo of the light jacket, or make sure the right item is correctly packed. Note: the photo in the previous review is the color of the one I have.