If you love our Jaya Tunic, you'll want to get the breezy lighter version of our best selling tunic! The new Jaya Sleeveless Tunic, made from ultra-soft knit fabric, has figure flattering drape and all-over pin tuck detailing.
- 63% Poly / 35% Rayon
- Asymmetrical Hem
- Made in Nepal
|Fits Bust||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|Fits Waist||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 48|
|Fits Hips||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48|
|Length Center Front neck to Hem||23||24||26|
|Length Center Back neck to Hem||28||29||30|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Love the material, the style and the customer service! Very, very happy!
Loved this! Although it looks more blue than purple in person.
Made well & comfy!!
They were out of my size (L) for months, so I got the S/M because I wanted it to match the pants (it does!), & I’m glad I did, since it has no shape in the back & hangs big, so the larger one would be completely unflattering (as many of these tops are). I’m 5’10”, 38D & athletically built, so it was a little tight in the arms & too high on the chest for my liking, but I cut the seams around the edges & now it fits perfect. Not ideal for a purchase, but I love those pants so much (I have them in Black & Denim) & this top compliments them both perfectly. Sivana is hit & miss for me, but this is a versatile top to lots of occasions & I wear it frequently.
It's a beautiful top. The color is lovely and the material is very soft and flowy. The only reason I marked it down one star is because it was very wide on me, but I managed to take a tuck on each side under the arms and now it looks much better on me.