- 100% Rayon
- Open Front
- Kimono Styling
- Fringe Detail
- Made in India with Love
- Hand Wash Separately, Cold Water, Line Dry
|Fits Bust||36 - 40|
|Fits Waist||28 - 34|
|Fits Hips||38 - 42|
|Garment Measurements||Free Size|
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||31|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||26|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- sleeve length
I purchased the Jaisalmer Fringe Wrap along with one other item in my first purchase ever with Sivana. I was a little nervous about the quality of their products since I hadn't heard of them prior and learned about them from an Instagram ad. I am SOOOO HAPPY with both items! Looking at the image of The Jaisalmer Fringe Wrap, I was concerned it would be a heavy, starchy type of material that was cumbersome or awkward, but it's just the opposite. It's luxuriously soft and silky, and knit in a way that's very high quality. I layer this with a variety of solid tops and dresses and love the ethereal vibe it creates. As a woman who is pregnant with her second and planning to breast feed again, having open-front style wraps, shawls and kimonos are essential! They allow my body to grow and change as I bring life into the world. Love this piece and highly recommend!
Very lovely wrap- the fabric feels quality, soft and smooth. The colors are beautiful! My only issue is that as a “wrap”, I wish it were cut more generously. I really cannot “wrap it around” me! Kinda have to leave it hanging open. For 70 some dollars I would expect a more generous cut.
I thought the colours would be subtle but they are very bright, not like the photo at all.
Loved it so much I ordered the Rajasthani fringe wrap too. Love the length, it’s a good weight, not too thin, not too heavy, beautifully made, perfect sleeve length, goes with everything... love it.