A soft and subtle approach to tie-dye - our Asymmetric Indigo Tie-Dye Tunic features varying shades of indigo blue on a pure white viscose knit. With scoop neckline, long sleeves and asymmetric hem.
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex
- Asymmetic Hemline
- Handmade Tie-Dye - color and design may vary
- Made in Thailand
34 - 36
36 - 38
26 - 30
30 - 34
36 - 40
40 - 42
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||23||26|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||26||27|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Yes this is quite lovely and M/L fits great for a size 12/14 person
A lighter weight ,ideal for warmer weather, but with stylish coverage. Pair with capris or skinny jeans.
This is a very pretty top! I love the lines of it and the super soft material. I gave it a 4 only because it doesn't come in petite sizes. I bought size S/M, and I think that was the smallest available; an XS would have been too snug in the shoulders and arms, anyway. So, it hangs much lower on me than on the model but still looks good. It's going to look great with tights and skinny pants/jeans.
I am so happy with the top that came!!!
This is one of those shirts you buy 3 of. I have worn it out to dinner, in the garden and for work, it's a GREAT garment and cleans up beautifully.