From the high regions of the Himalayas, our luxurious Himalayan Yak Wool Wrap will let you take the warmth with you wherever you go. As soft as cashmere and made of ultra-soft yak wool, you'll be adding this cool-weather necessity to every outfit this season.
Yak Wool comes from the soft down of the long-haired Yak; a highly-valued herd animal from the Himalayan Mountain regions of Nepal and India. The yak down fiber is shed in late spring and summer, then gathered, spun and woven into high-quality clothing and apparel. Warmer than sheep wool and soft as cashmere, this breathable and moisture absorbing fabric makes a perfect sustainable alternative to cashmere.
- Hand-Loomed Yak Down, Wool, Cotton and Acrylic
- Measures 72 x 31 inches
- Fringed finish
- Machine or Hand Wash Cold, Do Not Dry Clean
- Ethically Produced Yak Wool
- Made in Nepal with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Beautiful and soft wrap. So glad I found it on sale!
The soft natural feel of this wrap just makes me happy. The colors are as depicted- harmonious and go with anything. This piece is perfect for staying home or social distancing with friends.
I love this wrap! I've bought four so far --- two as gifts & two for me. ^_^ Not bulky at all, so it drapes really nicely. The large size works better as a throw blanket. This size is perfect as a shawl.
I love this wrap ! It's so soft and so beautiful .. perfect size and beautiful colors … I have been waiting so long to order one but just could not afford the full price … The cost was still a bit more than I would normally pay but in this case.. it was worth it !!
I kind of had to explain what yak wool was, but once my wife felt the smoothness of the wool wrap she really appreciated it. She also liked it was something unique from the Himalayas no one else she knew would get for Christmas. Thanks for offering such a one-of-a-kind item. She will be showing off the yak every chance she gets!