From the high regions of the Himalayas, our super soft Himalayan Yak Wool Large Wrap will let you take the warmth with you wherever you go. Wear this versatile staple as a wrap, scarf or shawl, or even use it as a throw for your couch and bed. Makes a cozy, classy travel blanket or accent piece. Great gift idea for someone you love!
Yak Wool comes from the soft down of the long-haired Yak, a highly-valued herd animal from the Himalayan Mountain regions of Nepal and India. The yak down fiber is shed in late spring and summer, then gathered, spun and woven into high-quality clothing and apparel. Warmer than sheep wool and soft as cashmere, this breathable and moisture absorbing fabric makes a perfect sustainable alternative to cashmere.
- Hand-Loomed Yak Down, Wool, Cotton and Acrylic
- Measures approximately 94 x 47 inches
- Fringed Finish
- Machine or Hand Wash Cold, Do Not Dry Clean
- Ethically Produced Yak Wool
- Made in Nepal with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I am more than pleased with this shawl. I tossed it on the bed the day I got it and was surprised how warm and soft and light it is. A great combination. The colors are rich and beautiful. Now it is a favorite wrap and a favorite blanket. My only disappointment is that I didn’t see cleaning instructions and that’s important. Other than that, I give it five stars.
This wrap s absolutely stunning. Warm and cozy, a real show-stopper. It’s a very special piece in my wardrobe.
I love this wrap! It is super soft, bit enough to wear while I putter around the house or curl up to read a big. I fully plan to have it with me whenever I travel as it also folds up to not take up a lot of space.
Soft & beautiful. The only small complaint I have is, I didn't realize it was an acrylic blend before I ordered it. I thought it was pure yak wool. They should make that easier to find in the description.
This wool wrap is just as vibrant and beautiful as the picture - it made a wonderful gift - worth every penny!