This beautiful hand painted statue represents the Healing Buddha or Medicine Buddha. His pose with right hand facing downward with fingers extended toward the ground, palm facing outward, a bowl of herbs rests in the left hand upon the lap in double lotus posture signifies his healing presence. In Tibetan Buddhist tradition this posture represents the Buddha bestowing a blessing on mankind. The bowl filled with herbs resting in the left hand of the Medicine Buddha symbolizes the knowledge of medicine which was a gift from the Buddha to mankind.
- 6" tall x 4" wide x 2" deep
- Made of Resin
- Hand painted
- Imported from Nepal
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.