Our Green Jade Gemstone Wand is hand-carved and embedded with garnet stones. This wand has a crystal sphere at the top and a crystal point at the bottom. Traditionally wands have been used to focus and direct energy for relaxing and blessings.
Practitioners have used gemstone wands to bring balance and clear the aura, or they can be used on a specific area of the body.
You can use the wand to meditate. Place the wand in your left hand, the left hand is symbolic for receiving energies with the pointed side of the wand facing the wrist, rounded end towards the fingers. You are directing the universal energy into the rounded tip and toward you with the pointed end.
You can draw negative energy away from something that may be bothering you. Hold the rounded end towards the area that is bothering you. The negative energy will now be directed into the wand's rounded end, and exit toward the pointed end, which you have pointing into the universe. Once you feel that you have taken the negative energy away, turn the wand around so that the pointed end is now toward the area, and the rounded end faces toward the universe or just pointing away from the body part, and now you will replace the removed negative energy with positive energy.
Green Jade is said to bless whatever it touches, serving mankind across the globe for nearly 6,000 years. Highly valued for its metaphysical properties. The ultimate Dream Stone, revered in ancient cultures, as well as today, to access the spiritual world, gain insight into ritualistic knowledge, encourage creativity, and dream-solving. It is cherished as a protective talisman, assuring long life and peaceful death, and is considered a powerful soothing stone. Jade signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility, dispelling the negative and encouraging one to see oneself as one really is.
- Green Jade and red garnet
- Size of each Wand is between 6" to 8" long
- Unique Product of Nature - color, markings and size of stones may vary
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.