Gianna Kimono Wrap features one of our most popular prints, this time in a throw-on-and-go kimono style that upgrades your everyday wear. A sprinkling of vibrant wild flowers on a cool, background background are highlighted with matching border print. Soft, flowing fabric drapes and flows for an easy-to-wear silhouette.
- 100% Rayon
- Open Front
- Made in India with Love
*Brunette model is 5' 7" and wearing a size Small
*Blonde Model is 5' 10" and wearing a size Small
|Fits Bust||36 /38||38 / 40||40 / 42||42 / 44|
|Fits Waist||28 /30||30 / 32||32 / 34||34 / 36|
|Fits Hips||38 / 40||40 / 42||42 / 44||44 / 46|
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||35
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Love it and have worn it almost non-stop since I got it. I wear it over my leggings, almost like a robe. It is comfy, cute, and the colors are really great!
I got this as a gift for my mom but I'm obsessed with it! It's super soft, the pattern is GORGEOUS. If it was in my size I'd probably keep it for myself BUT having tried it on, it's a great length and would look great with a ton of different colors under. I know shes going to love it because I do, and its deff a piece I'll be borrowing from her.