Gemma Button-Front Skirt flaunts button-front design with a contrast vertical print for a slimming look. Smocked back waistband provides comfort and style with easy-wear stretch.
- 100% Rayon
- Elastic Waistband
- Front tie
- Button Front
- Side Slits
- Made in India with Love
|Width at Hem||66||67||68||69|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Got many compliments when wearing this skirt. It's great quality and fit. Beautiful color and patterns.
Skirt is just as lovely in person as it is in the photos. Looking forward to wearing it for a casual summer day!
It arrived within a week to Australia during this mad time. I will be able to wear it all seasons with different tops, leggings and shoes. It is a flattering cut, colour and shape.
The fabric is gorgeous but the front slits are weird. It would be much more comfortable and elegant without them. Also mine arrived with a rip in the belt. Two reasons to return it. (BTW size small fit more like a 2 than a 4.)
I did not realize until receipt that there are two slits on either side of the front panel. Cute detail. I'm 5'10, ~140 and a medium fits. Though if I had 5-10 more pounds, I'd prob size up.