Add our Ganesh original design screen print to unisex styling with triblend knit for a "fits every body" favorite. A Sivana exclusive!
Ganesh - son of Shiva and Parvati, the chubby, gentle, wise, elephant-headed deity, known as the Remover of Obstacles. The deity whom worshippers acknowledge first when entering a temple. Ganesh is associated with Om, is the patron of letters and learning, and is invoked at the start of a new venture or journey. It is said that meditating on Ganesh assures success.
- TriBlend 50% Poly / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon
|Front Length- Center Back Length to Hem||27||28||29||30||31||32|
|Sleeve Length-Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||15||16||17||18||19||20|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.