Free and flowy Ganesh Tr-iBlend Dolman Tee features classic dolman sleeve styling and original Sivana exclusive Ganesh screen print.
Ganesh - son of Shiva and Parvati, the chubby, gentle, wise, elephant-headed deity, known as the Remover of Obstacles. The deity whom worshippers acknowledge first when entering a temple. Ganesh is associated with Om, is the patron of letters and learning, and is invoked at the start of a new venture or journey. It is said that meditating on Ganesh assures success.
- TriBlend 50% Poly / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon
|Back Length - Center front Neck to Hem||24.5||25||25.5||26||26.5||27|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
❤️❤️❤️ I already want another one! :)
After purchasing and receiving the Ganesh Tri-Blend Unisex Tee, I went on-line to purchase another, unfortunately my size was sold out. This shirt is made with the same soft, comfortable material, which they had in my size. So glad I purchased it. I love it. Thank you!
This is a great tee shirt. The fabric is soft but form fitting; not boxy. The image of Ganesh is very nice
I love this shirt so much I have two of them. They are both in the wash every week. May they come out with this same style with the OM symbol.
Fits perfectly, very flattering.