For chaotic moments in life, wear this "Believe" bracelet to help find your serenity with a little faith, hope, and love to help you find peace in your day. Amethyst is believed to help calm the mind and ease anxiety. Works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical plane to provide balance, patience, and peace.
- Bracelet Fits up to 7 1/2 inch wrist, on stretchy cord
- Zinc Alloy Bangle with Amethyst Stones
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Bought this for my daughter-she loves both amethyst and silver jewelry so this is perfect!She loves it!
The bracelet is just so beautiful. I love the word "Believe" that is written on it. Would be good to wear for Christmas.
I gave this bracelet to my wife and she loves it. It is detailed, beautiful and understated.
This was for my granddaughter. When she opened it up, could not believe her eyes. She was so happy to get it . Is wearing it constantly.
I loved the look and feel of this bangle. But after 4 days it fell apart, I was very disappointed.