Fair Trade Tribal Tote Bag is handmade from repurposed textiles in unique colors and patterns. Features an adjustable strap that takes it from a traditional two-strap tote to a cross-body style.
Made by our Fair Trade partners, who work with women in rural areas of India and Nepal. With your purchase, you directly benefit these village women, whose participation in Fair Trade activities brings much needed economic and social benefits to their families and communities.
- Fair Trade Certified
- Handwoven of Repurposed Indian Textiles
- Measures 15 inches Wide by 14 inches Tall
- Two Interior Pockets
- Strap Drop is 21 inches
- Textile Colors and Patterns May Vary
- Made in India with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
It's beautiful. True to size, and really well made. Thank you to the artisans who created this bag with such skill. I strongly recommend it.
The bag is made of excellent quality and the colors are beautiful. The only thing that is a problem are the straps - they cross the inside of the bag limiting your ability to fully use the entire wide of it when putting things in and pulling things out.
Love, love, love this bag! Very pretty, extremely well made - two thumbs up!
Love everything about this bag. The uniqueness, the colours and the design. Highly recommend.
So happy with this colorful and roomy tote bag!