Our Fair Trade Tara Dress features organic cotton knit and body-friendly, faux wrap style. Get ready for warmer days ahead!
Carefully crafted by our Fair Trade artisans in rural India using a traditional screen printing technique that, oftentimes, takes two people to perform. With every purchase, you are able to directly benefit these skilled craftspeople, who in turn, provide a positive and lasting impact on their families and communities.
- Fair Trade Certified
- 95% Fair Trade Organic Cotton Jersey, 5% Spandex
- Faux Wrap
- Made in India with Love
|Length - Center Back to Hem||40.5
|Width at Hem||42
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- cotton love
I love the soft material of this dress and the way it drapes on my body. Comfy and cute!
Everything about this dress is great: it’s comfortable, has a lovely pattern and it’s figure-friendly. I love that it’s organic!
it is so sweet i love it so much!!!
This is a great dress. Hugs curves without being too revealing, and is a good length. A little low cut, and can creep lower due to fabric stretch. I have worn a short lightweight white top over it, and it looks awesome.
Thought the fabric would be of better quality but got compliments when I wore it. Styling is good and fit well.