Fresh and fair, our Fair Trade Piku Dress features handwoven Indian cotton in a summer perfect indigo stripe. Handcrafted by our Fair Trade partners working with women in rural India. By purchasing this lovely dress, you directly benefit these village women, who through their efforts are able to bring much needed economic and social benefits to their families and communities.
- 100% Cotton
- Fair Trade
- Concealed Button Down Front
- Wood Buttons
- Stand-up Collar
- Hidden Side Pockets
- Made in India with Love
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||37||38||39||40|
|Width of Dress Hem||72||73||74||75|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- winter trip
Very comfortable, looks great. I only wish that I had purchased it when there weather was warmer. I may need to take a winter trip somewhere so that I can wear it before spring.
The dress is attractive, nice material and style.
This dress is so comfy, and I get a compliment whenever I wear it.