Fair Trade Nalani Swing Dress is the go-to favorite for warm weather casual wear. Slip on and wear as dress, or over leggings for a tunic look.
Every Fair Trade purchase directly impacts the lives of village women living in rural India. Through their handcraft work with Fair Trade vendors, these women are able to bring much needed economic and social benefits to their families and communities.
- Fair Trade Certified
- 100% Organic Cotton / 5% Spandex Jersey Knit
- Hand Block Printed Fabric
- Made in India with Love
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||32||34||35||36||37|
|Width at Dress Hem||46||48||49||50||51|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
After receiving my first dress, I was so pleased I ordered another!!! You will love them too. Wonderful material!