Change with the leaves in our pure cotton Fair Trade Nadia Tunic Dress. Rich sienna hand block print, pleated detailing, and subtle side pockets make this-season tunic dress a perennial favorite.
This piece was carefully handcrafted by our Fair Trade partners working with women in rural India. With every purchase, you are able to directly benefit these women, their families, and their communities.
- Fair Trade Certified
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Seam Pockets
- Hand Wash Cold, Hang Dry
- Made in India with Love
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||34||35||36||37|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||25||25.5||26||26.5|
|Width at Dress Hem||51||52||53||54|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I love this dress even more than I thought I would. The cut is loose and relaxed, but very flattering.
i love the fabric of this dress. It’s really cute as a dress or a tunic. I originally ordered a small which is a typical size for me. I usually wear a small or size 4 or sometimes a 6 if I want a more generous cut. In some brands I wear an xs. I’m petite at 5’2” 125 lbs, but have broad shoulders. I wear a 34C bra. I found that with the pleated bodice, it strained at the buttons. I ended up returning it for a size M for comfort and ease. It’s a good and more comfortable fit for me and I won’t need to worry so much about always washing it on cold or hanging to dry. I also ordered a couple of other size S embroidered white tunics and ended up exchanging them for M also. Gives me more flexibility in care and more comfort. Must be that Indian sizing runs a littlle smaller. I do love them though.
I absolutely LOVE this tunic/dress! I am ***** with a long torso, but not necessarily a large person. This fits me perfectly!!!