Fair Trade Mystic Elephant Journal is made from 100% tree-free recycled cotton paper. Fair Trade artisans collect cotton waste to create a special pulp that is made into textured paper with a uniquely soft feel. Beautifully bound with a watercolor print of a blooming lotus or regal Indian elephant.
- Fair Trade Certified
- 100% Tree-Free Recycled Cotton Paper
- Softbound 96-page Journal
- Measures 5 inches Wide by 7 inches Tall
- Tie and Tassel Closure
- Made in India with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Lovely cover and lovingly assembled. This is a gift that will be greatly valued.